12 January 2011

United States Peanut Allergy Treatment

I have been asked where peanut allergy treatment is being offered in the United States so I asked Dr. Wasserman of Dallas Allergy Immunology. He currently treats my son Alexander for his peanut allergy. Alexander began treatment on December 2nd. Progress to date has been smooth. See my prior posts for details.
Dr. Wasserman knows of only 3 places in the U.S. offering treatment for peanut allergic patients.


1- Dr. Richard Wasserman Dallas Allergy Immunology.
See "Helpful Links" for the website. 972-566-7788.


2- Dr. Lyndon E. Mansfield in El Paso,Tx. 915-532-2663


3- Dr. James W. Baker in Lake Oswego, Oregon. 503-636-9011


Note- there are also clinical trials are being conducted in the U.S. and the U.K.


I hope this information is helpful.

No comments: